All Other Returns
All items must be returned with all original parts and packaging. Based on our evaluation of the item(s) condition, contents, and packaging, a 10-30% re-stocking fee will be charged. Additional charges may apply for any missing or damaged parts. In the event you want to do an exchange, you may place a new order for the items you wish to purchase.
For all other returns or exchanges, please click here
to contact our returns department and receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number within our 30 day return policy.
- Generators: If a customer puts gasoline and/or oil into a generator, the return policy is null and void.
- Filters & Masks: Filters & Masks are not returnable if opened due to the non-reusable nature of these products.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: All OEM products are sold with the full manufacturer's warranty, please consult the information enclosed with your packaging for terms and conditions. All other warranty periods vary by manufacturer and product.
- Clearance Items: Clearance items are final sale and not returnable.
Drop Ship Returns
- Drop Ship item(s) must be sent back to manufacturer's warehouse (original shipping address).
- The customer must re-package and ship their item(s) back to the manufacturer at their own expense.
- An automatic 15% re-stocking fee will be applied.
- No freight cost/shipping cost will be re-funded to the customer.
- The customer needs to provide eAccess with the tracking number of the shipment so we can get POD (point of delivery) at the manufacturer.
- eAccess will issue a credit to the original credit card less 15% restock fee (only after the drop-shipper has received the item and inspected it).